- 10 Module interactive course for parents and professionals
- 30 minute coaching session
- Graduate Facebook support group
- Accredited diploma in Child Positive Discipline
- Flexible design with 3 YEARS access
- Free listing for child-carers in our online directory
This online course is for parents or those caring for, or working with, children of any age. There are 10 modules featuring video, text, reflection questions and quizzes to deepen your personal enquiry and breadth of understanding.
The flexible design means you can study when it suits you within the 3 years you have to complete the course and the multiple-choices quizzes can be taken repeatedly until you pass.
Modules include a parenting questionnaire to help you understand your current approach to discipline as well as topics such as brain development, setting boundaries, tantrums, threats, rewards, praise, aggression, siblings and night-time parenting.
In addition to offering you tools and scenarios this course is really about helping you create a loving, supportive and light-hearted environment for you and the child…an environment in which they can truly be who they are and thrive.