Create your like-minded community...
- Train in something new to you and your family life
- Make new friends with shared interests
- Further your skills/vocation in the field of parenting
- Get ongoing support from the UKs leading AP support organisation
- Become part of an amazing network of facilitators nationwide
What our facilitators say….
Being a facilitator of APUK@ The Green Bean is so much more than just 'helping run a group'. It gives me such a sense of purpose, I've met some amazing people, many who will be lifelong friends and it really ignites a passion inside me to help others find their way and enjoy their journey through parenthood! Another bonus is we have great cake!!
I can honestly say becoming an APUK facilitator was one of the best parenting decisions I've made. It's given me so much more confidence to find my tribe and help others do the same. Watching the group grow over the year has been fantastic and it's all worth it when I hear other parents tell me what a difference finding the group has made to their lives.
Joining APUK gives you the opportunity to meet like minded friends, build communities and share experiences, with little time needed and lots of cake, I’ve loved every moment of facilitating.
It's such a humbling experience being able to host a safe space for parents to connect and feel more at peace with their parenting journeys.
Want to create something amazing?Are you passionate about attachment parenting? Would you love to share your knowledge and support other parents? Why not set up your own affiliated APUK group, whether you’re starting from scratch or already up and running. You’ll receive training, ongoing support and an exclusive start-up pack to get your group going or help it thrive. If you’d like to join our rapidly growing community we’d love to hear from you! An APUK group is:
- An informal, supportive space to share experiences and ideas
- A confidential and inclusive space where all thoughts are welcome
- A circle of friends. Somewhere to talk, laugh, cry or feel inspired
- A source of information; books, leaflets and magazines
- A place to consult & learn new skills (slings, nappies, feeding)
Q1. What does it cost and what do I get?
Q2. What are my responsibilities as a Group Facilitator?
Q3. Will I receive any training?
- Discounted training opportunities from national organisations supporting attachment parenting, including the School of Babywearing, Kids Reflex, First Aid for Life, BabyCalm, ToddlerCalm and Little Signers Club
Q4. What other support will I receive?
Q5. Can I start a group near another group?
Q6. Will I need insurances or DBS checks?
Q7. What are the pre-requisites for applying?
You can apply to start a group at any time…
You can have as many co-facilitators as you like…
When I found my local group, I found my tribe! A sentiment common among many reg …
Do you have skills and knowledge to share and a desire to meet like-minded paren …